iptv

dougy b

hi if I do menu/system/factory setup on my zgemma h5 does it remove everything ,after this can I load a fresh openatv

Most people say you should never do a factory reset, you risk bricking your box.
You should just be able to reflash over what you have already got

hi if I do menu/system/factory setup on my zgemma h5 does it remove everything ,after this can I load a fresh openatv
As stated should never factory reset as could completely brick the box and won't be able to be used again better to reflash with a clean new image which overwrites your current image just make sure you have your iptv/CS details handy so you can put them onto a new image

As stated should never factory reset as could completely brick the box and won't be able to be used again better to reflash with a clean new image which overwrites your current image just make sure you have your iptv/CS details handy so you can put them onto a new image
I have openatv on a usb stick I reboot the box ,on wb config I go to reflash with new image straight away I get message SORRY YOUR BOX DEVELOPED A SOFTWARE PROBLEM REPORT THIS FAULT TO OPENATV ,the box reboots and it does the same again

T
I have openatv on a usb stick I reboot the box ,on wb config I go to reflash with new image straight away I get message SORRY YOUR BOX DEVELOPED A SOFTWARE PROBLEM REPORT THIS FAULT TO OPENATV ,the box reboots and it does the same again
Try flashing online with 6.2 thee latest 1 will be 3rd one down as they update daily

Check that the box can see your hdd blue button > yellow (devices)
Make sure its mounted as media/hdd red button > plugins > mount manager
Then try to flash again

Check that the box can see your hdd blue button > yellow (devices)
Make sure its mounted as media/hdd red button > plugins > mount manager
Then try to flash again
cheers I have gone thru hdd is mounted ,all correct as said then tried to reflash came back with the message software problem reboot in 10sec
then it restarts as normal ,something else I noticed if I try to validate my iptv it says cant connect to server ,wot do you think

Are you connected to the internet, try a network test
I realized no net work connection
Could'nt understand why ,11 o clock last night i had put that digibit vpn on and i had turned it off because it stopped streaming ,it had turned itself on ,on its own i could have smashed my box up so now i took the plugin off altogether ****?
But thanks for the help

Disconnect the box from internet. Download the latest openatv for your box, don't unpack the file. Save the zip file to USB. Put the stick in slot on your box. Go to menu, setup,software management, flash image, blue button for local, yellow button for devices, select on USB stick you inserted and press the green button on the latest openatv image you downloaded earlier to flash .

Back