Is anybody using OpenATV on Venton unibox hd eco+?

Hi, this is my personal finding I did not like OpenATV. I use Vix Project and works great for me. I have the cable version of Venton Unibox HD Eco.
OpenAtv use to freeze a lot.

Hi, this is my personal finding I did not like OpenATV. I use Vix Project and works great for me. I have the cable version of Venton Unibox HD Eco.
Thanks for your response, saves me the time of installing OpenATV, are you using openvix or vix4?

I also have the cable version of Venton Unibox HD Eco, not much info on the interweb so good to find somebody else that has a cable version.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response, saves me the time of installing OpenATV, are you using openvix or vix4?

I also have the cable version of Venton Unibox HD Eco, not much info on the interweb so good to find somebody else that has a cable version.

I have the cable box too but had a lot of problems the guy I bought it from changed from openvix to vix 4 as it would not record it does that now but I think the line he is using is not the best as it freezes a lot and also get a lot of lines of what appears to be pixilated

Back