Is blade online down tonight ??

Hi guys
Just come home after being out all day to find all my channels (except free view) scrambled I've checked all my internet connections and my line is up to date. When I go to blade online option in the menu to do a channel search the box just freezes I've rebooted it loads but still nothing and it's saying I have a good signal am lost any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
Lynsey

Hi guys
Just come home after being out all day to find all my channels (except free view) scrambled I've checked all my internet connections and my line is up to date. When I go to blade online option in the menu to do a channel search the box just freezes I've rebooted it loads but still nothing and it's saying I have a good signal am lost any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
Lynsey

Did did you switch of your box at the back and reboot

hi yes about 4 times and i had to do it every time the box froze while trying to select blade online option in the menu.
Do you have any ideas ?

Are ya sure its freezing the box? How long av you left it? Blade online has been running real slow a lately just leave it until it either comes up with sat options or throws you off!

Are ya sure its freezing the box? How long av you left it? Blade online has been running real slow a lately just leave it until it either comes up with sat options or throws you off!

Blade des online is fine , sometimes it has problems connecting with server , but this looks like it could be her gift that's gone

Yes I'm still waiting on a reply but I checked it on their site and it's showing it's still active

Press 9991 on any channel to check if your line is connected, if not has your sub ran out, reboot/check connection from router/hub to box.

Hi I've fixed it don't know how but pressing random buttons seemed to help ;-) the line was fine so don't know what was up with it but it's back on now so huge thankyou to all that gave advice as always it's greatly appreciated and apologies again for the double post couldn't delete
Lynsey

Back