Is cardsharing finished ?

Been looking to get into satboxes to get more channels and some football and to save some money, I have however been told not to bother as soon, cardsharing will be finished.

How true is this ?

Will getting a satbox be a waste of time ? or can I still invest and get channels from abroad ?

Thanks

That is a very bold statement with little or no evidence to back it up. As with any thing like this there are no guarantees, there really isn't a way of card sharing to go down as a whole as there are many private dealers that operate their own card share server so it isn't like a plug could just be pulled out to stop everybody. The only logical way to stop this sort of thing would be to cut off the signal for the households that have no subscription.

they can go and scratch their ass for all i care ,it wont stop me buying another sat box,freesat and other non sky alternatives are up there so box will still give channels to view,the only way sky are going to stop you is when your 6 feet under then you wont ruddy care lol

Saw some al jazeera cards while having a gander about the other day for 80 quid a year, are they legit as their sport channel seems quite decent and 80 quid a year seems reasonable compared to $ly

Thought you could pick hotbird 13 up with an 80 cm dish or do you mean, the UK isn't allowed to receive al jazeera?

Thought you could pick hotbird 13 up with an 80 cm dish or do you mean, the UK isn't allowed to receive al jazeera?

You can get Al Jazeera in the UK, but you would need to get either a motorised dish, or one pointing at Hotbird 13, also find a sub that supports those channels.

@maff im not talkin about lines mate, im talking about viewing cards i saw advertised for 80quid a year, was just wondering if they were legit in the uk

you look at it like this for the average cost of a 1yr cline, if you get 1 month out of it, its still cheaper than sly for a month with all the extra channels on.
so anything over a months viewing is a bonus.
i hear they are only working on hd anyways and alot of slys satboxes would have to be changed, so still have sd untill a fix is found. remember viasat hd going only for a few months ;)

Last edited:
common sense as they will always try and shut things down,like on cable gone to nagra3,if people are that bothered go the providers route,things are changing so its unclear as to what,always good to have other options open for you.

If they shut down sky cardsharing im gonna buy a Kryptview a780 that will work perfectly. Does any1 know where they got this news from?

yusuf94 you think kryptviews work perfectly they are always down/glitching/freezing really you should do some research before you comment. i would rather watch a freesat box than a kryptview a780 box i have one here holding open the door lol starview have started again they will take your money again and give you nothing back

Last edited:
yusuf94 you think kryptviews work perfectly they are always down/glitching/freezing really you should do some research before you comment. i would rather watch a freesat box than a kryptview a780 box i have one here holding open the door lol starview have started again they will take your money again and give you nothing back

Does any1 know when the channels are going down?

Last edited:
If they shut down sky cardsharing im gonna buy a Kryptview a780 that will work perfectly. Does any1 know where they got this news from?

My A750 is having a good day today. Watched a few different channels without a single glitch. Trouble is, it's not consistent. There are good days & bad days, & during bad days I feel like chucking the thing through the window. LOL.

edit...while typing this the box glitched & the sound has gone off. Grrr...

---------- Post Merged at 04:18 PM ----------

Does any1 know when the channels are going down?

A week next Wednesday @ 6:37pm.

...and tonight's Lotto numbers will be 9,17,28,31,37,46. Bonus ball 21. ;)

Back