is iptv on openbox v8s possible

Openbox instructions
please download the channel list

rename it to WebTV.m3u (W and TV in capital)

put it in usb pen

plug the usb in the box

open menu
now i left out the m3u and just put the WebTV in

Is it possible to use these subscription m3u's on a PC? Like through VLC. I have a V8S box but I don't like the idea of having to go through that huge channel list all the time. I was considering getting a Mag but if I can save money by streaming through the PC I'd rather do that, it's connected to the TV anyway. An App would be nice with a TV guide or something.
Cheers
P.s ignore my first post it was a bit vague

Is it possible to use these subscription m3u's on a PC? Like through VLC. I have a V8S box but I don't like the idea of having to go through that huge channel list all the time. I was considering getting a Mag but if I can save money by streaming through the PC I'd rather do that, it's connected to the TV anyway. An App would be nice with a TV guide or something.
Cheers
P.s ignore my first post it was a bit vague
i need the same thing if anyone can answer

Hi I have an openbox which had NEWCAMSD on it..For obvious reasons I now need to go to IPTV . Where do I begin?

Hi I have an openbox which had NEWCAMSD on it..For obvious reasons I now need to go to IPTV . Where do I begin?

Firstly you need to get a subscription. I recommend a trial first. Then when you ask for the full sub ask for it to be sent as a WebTV.m3u format to your pc. Then place this on a formatted USB stick. Insert in the back of the box, go to web tv, delete anything that's there then press yellow to upload the new file. Easy as that. Any questions, pm me. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
I have a m3u script and would like to try to install i beleive onto usb then put on to v8s
Could you guide me please
Thankyou

Post it into your address bar , hit enter than you will see the file download .

Transfer onto USB than raname it either WebTV.m3u
Or I just name it WebTV ( case sensitive)

On openbox go to multimedia ( I think )

Down to webtv,
Delete yellow I think than install from USB ( update)

Should see m3u file success or some shit than should. E ok

Hi denoli
I can get full script as i use gse player
I can see all channels in text form
But how do i remame as it just one massive script, i continually read about naming it web tv but im at a loss
Comes up on usb as file not recognised
Thankyou

Ask your supplier for it in the simple m3u file mate .

Ive set a few up but just with
The one m3u file but don't know much about them boxes mate

Firstly you need to get a subscription. I recommend a trial first. Then when you ask for the full sub ask for it to be sent as a WebTV.m3u format to your pc. Then place this on a formatted USB stick. Insert in the back of the box, go to web tv, delete anything that's there then press yellow to upload the new file. Easy as that. Any questions, pm me. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi pal, Can you recommend where I can locate a trial/subscription..Ebay or ????

Are you confusing a script with a url?

You cannot load a script onto a V8S.
Thankyou bigdrinks
I have a script i beleive? Well it ends with =ts
Is this what i put in the browser, im struggling with so many answers, the other option is, i can see all the playlist files in gse player, but im at a loss with put onto usb & re- naming to load onto a v8s
Thankyou

Back