Is it possible to watch my E2 box all channels on my laptop at home or away

Raf007

Hi Guys,
Is it possible to watch my E2 box channel in my laptop?
Sometime I like to watch TV program upstairs on my laptop.
Please guide if you have any information. I think some plugin like open web if may be useful for this purpose but need some expert guide.
thanks guys

You will have to open ports in your router, which can be unsafe, you will.also need a fixed IP, which usually costs money, or another outside method of finding your IP, which usually costs money.
There are other methods, buy they cost much more money.
All methods open your home network to increased risk without increased security measures, which cost more money.

Watching at home on the same network merely involves you inputting the IP of your stb into your laptop.

You will have to open ports in your router, which can be unsafe, you will.also need a fixed IP, which usually costs money, or another outside method of finding your IP, which usually costs money.
There are other methods, buy they cost much more money.
All methods open your home network to increased risk without increased security measures, which cost more money.

Watching at home on the same network merely involves you inputting the IP of your stb into your laptop.
Thank you very much. will never think again this

I use dream player but that's android based I think to watch my zgemma box if missus or kids watching something they may be an app Simular for pc/laptop

It's possible to set up a home made VPN so that you can connect to your home network while er not at home and you'll be able to watch on your laptop that way.

Can be done with a raspberry pi.

Do you have a username and password for your sub? If so, download the free My IPTV Player from the Microsoft Store to watch your channels on PC with EPG.

Hi Guys,
Is it possible to watch my E2 box channel in my laptop?
Sometime I like to watch TV program upstairs on my laptop.
Please guide if you have any information. I think some plugin like open web if may be useful for this purpose but need some expert guide.
thanks guys
Yes you can watch it in your bedroom as long as your on your home network. Use openwebif. You will need 2 tuners if someone is watching on the box as well.

The previous replies are correct if you want to watch outside your home network.

Back