Is it true

I was talking to somebody and they told me kodi is veing stopped and then said if i gave them 15quid they would put a home build on for me that wont go off at all

was that a sarcastic question?

forgive me if i have misread it :)

if there were any way for kodi to be blocked it would be the main install, not a build.

keep your £15 or go out for a few beers ;)

was that a sarcastic question?

forgive me if i have misread it :)

if there were any way for kodi to be blocked it would be the main install, not a build.

keep your £15 or go out for a few beers ;)

No mate it was a genuine question he keeps saying kodi is going and the one he selling will never go off and self updates

Various different add-ons for Kodi are being closed down all the time. Kodi itself is going nowhere, it is being updated all the time. I find that the Durex build for Kodi is very good, has loads of add-ons and it gets updated all the time. YouTube it, there are loads of instruction videos showing how to add it, it really isn't difficult. I certainly would not pay someone £15 for something that you can do yourself with a bit of patience.

No-one can guarantee that add-ons will work forever though, they come and go all the time.

Being using the durex build for quite a while it's regularly updated so no dead addons stick around for long. It is certainly worth £15 but not for somebody to put it on your device more for the dev who takes the time to make the build and keep it running sweet. I wouldn't dare charge somebody for something off the Internet that takes 10 minutes tops to set up.
Now people like that are the real modern day pirates!

Whatever Kodi build you have things will stop working over time and you will have to update the build or do another one. I can't see anyone doing a build that won't go off as apps are changing and getting shut down all the time. I don't think Kodi itself will go as it's not illegal but most of the apps are and will change.

I would honestly ask him what he plans to put on it. Kodi is not being banned. Kodi 18 is not the standard version at the moment and is still in the testing stages, so 17 is the official release.

They are already looking at Kodi 19, 18 will be officially released soon.

There is a lot of talk at the moment that all illegal streaming will be blocked on Kodi, but this is always being said and as mentioned already there are always add-ons that are being closed down and new ones appear.

No one can guarantee that any streaming app will work forever, it's impossible to say.

What do you want on your device? What are you potentially paying him for, I'm happy to find a video for you showing you how to add a Kodi build if you need help, I just need to know what you want.

If it's just Movies/Box Sets then Kodi will be fine, but if it's Live TV then you will be looking at IPTV. All depends what you want.

I would honestly ask him what he plans to put on it. Kodi is not being banned. Kodi 18 is not the standard version at the moment and is still in the testing stages, so 17 is the official release.

They are already looking at Kodi 19, 18 will be officially released soon.

There is a lot of talk at the moment that all illegal streaming will be blocked on Kodi, but this is always being said and as mentioned already there are always add-ons that are being closed down and new ones appear.

No one can guarantee that any streaming app will work forever, it's impossible to say.

What do you want on your device? What are you potentially paying him for, I'm happy to find a video for you showing you how to add a Kodi build if you need help, I just need to know what you want.

If it's just Movies/Box Sets then Kodi will be fine, but if it's Live TV then you will be looking at IPTV. All depends what you want.

Will message you

I read yesterday soloman ,& his possee has been included in the sueing of set tv, for a mere £90.000.000.

Why would kodi go?
Kodi itself is legal media platform that gets its association with piracy thanks to the various applications.

I wouldn't take too much notice of these comments. Look on the Kodi forum ,there is no mention of them shutting down.The only thing they are shutting down is repo's and as most people know, as they shut one down, another appears .

I was talking to somebody and they told me kodi is veing stopped and then said if i gave them 15quid they would put a home build on for me that wont go off at all
Liam, you've made 88 posts on TK, so surely you've picked up a few things by now. What you want to be doing is learning how to install Kodi yourself and loading it up with whatever addons are working. Stop listening to Jack & the Beanstalk people and do your own thing. ;)

Liam, you've made 88 posts on TK, so surely you've picked up a few things by now. What you want to be doing is learning how to install Kodi yourself and loading it up with whatever addons are working. Stop listening to Jack & the Beanstalk people and do your own thing. ;)

I have learned alot now i have kodi on and durex build and got an iptv app on ready

As systemlord says , install the latest kodi onto whatever device you are using then put a few good working addons onto it, there is quite a lot there for movies and tv shows that still work well, you could also install Mobdro apk for sports and other channels. I was gonna say that the durex build seems popular, I steer clear of builds myself, regards to kodi, which I have in a bedroom on an Android box.

Back