Is my laptop good enough....

Your laptop spec is fine. The reason they stop and start is it gets over filled and can't cope which brings on the lag

Free live TV will always be like it....if you want a better experience your looking at a iptv sub

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've got a skybox f5s but it's gone from working to a lot of channels saying invalid channel or no signal although a few channels did work,strange.None of the movie or sports channels work.I did a TP scan on the frequency that's suppose to be Sky Sports 2 but came back with no results

Question is dilly how reliable is it.I always thought my Intel hd graphics was that problem as its not the best

get a test line from another server and see if you get the channels, if you get the channels then its your current server if you don't get channels then its your box

I've got a skybox f5s but it's gone from working to a lot of channels saying invalid channel or no signal although a few channels did work,strange.None of the movie or sports channels work.I did a TP scan on the frequency that's suppose to be Sky Sports 2 but came back with no results

If your using an N line starting CWS with MGcmd alter your line to a standard N line & use CCcam.cfg (I sorted a few skyboxes/openboxes this way that had the same issue)

Last edited:
Back