is there a button to jump page on epg on bluehd ?

You can overwrite the file, although I'm not sure that it will let you while the gui is running.

The better option is probably rename the new file keymap.usr and upload it to usr/share/enigma2. Then on the box, menu > info panel > keymap selection and then select keymap.usr. It should then ask you if you want to restart the gui, go ahead and then hopefully it will be working once it has rebooted.

I can't think of seeing this info panel category in the menu though?!

What image are you using, these instructions are for Openatv. Sorry for not clarifying that.

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 AM ----------

Actually, I just thought - It's set up right on my box so i can just copy this keymap.xml file onto the other box and it should work.

Good idea. If you wouldn't mind uploading it to here as well that would be great. I'd like to take a look at it.

Sure...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kturtgz0puy3a27/keymap.xml?dl=0

I've just tried the keymap that you uploaded and although it has changed the behavior of some keys, it hasn't changed the keys for page up/down. This suggests to me that this isn't the keymap that is in use in the box that has the correct functionality.

On the box that has the correct key setup, if you go into menu > info panel > Keymap selection, is it keymap.xml that is in use?

Last edited:
I haven't personally used Vix, but if you load up the epg and press the menu button, does it not allow you to edit the buttons from there? I'm sure I read something about this in another post.

Not sure. Maybe. I put your file in the place you said though and it maybe done something by letting me change the date using the CH UP DOWN buttons but maybe they always did that?! :) Can't think now....need another VIX user to confirm/try...

Had a look. You can change some buttons and get a choice of actions but can't see any simple up/down the EPG options

Back