Is there a fix for the server that a lot of people had isues with last week

Is there a fix with a new dns or is it time to look for a new line. The resurrected website looks like a scam so what have other people done, still holding out for a fix? got the fix? or got a new line?

Is there a fix with a new dns or is it time to look for a new line. The resurrected website looks like a scam so what have other people done, still holding out for a fix? got the fix? or got a new line?
Judging by the "Anyone recommend a good pay server thread" I think most have opted for a new connection

contact your supplier and request for the new update to your paid sub, it should be free of charge. don't pay for an update and do not send your old line back either. why would they need it, if it doesn't work.

I managed to get a fix from members on the forum

there was a thread/post on this forum il see if I can find it for you and there was a couple of fixes that worked for a lot of people.

People are reporting those fixes don't work anymore because people was posting (me as well but I didn't realise the damage I was doing sorry ) them on an open forum rather than using pms so there dns accounts got shut down

I have tried but there is no reply. The emails kept bouncing back but within the last few days they are not bouncing back so I am assuming they are now geting through. But still no response from the seller.
It would be nice if he would post an update so we knew where we stood. Communication is king!
In the meantime I have purchased another line for 1 month.

Back