Is there an app for free iptvplayer on mag 322

Hello all i just ordered a mag 322 ive read it runs linux does anyone know of theres an app for iptv player like on the zgemma? I thought the box was android like the earlier versions.Its no big deal if theres no apps. Also do most iptv suppliers support the stalker firmware on this mag? i heard they didnt last year

the only problem with most of the vod is certain movies arent avaialble through them thats why i use iptv player for the odd ones that arent on the vod lists. My supplier does have an extensive list on vod for 2018

I know what you mean,I used an enigma 2 box for IPTV and sat and use the IPTV player.Also use android box with Kodi but IPTV player gets most things.

There are a few new boxes out with Enigma 2 and built in stalker portals so you can have the best of both the IPTV player plugin and stalker that works like a mag box.

like the zgemma i55 the only trouble is my supplier said he doesnt support stalker but he does support the portal for a mag box i thought stalker was the same as a portal on a mag.

i just been reading up on it. its an emulator to provide the same look and feel as a mag. Its middleware, so a similar interface as the mags and the stb emu app for android. As nicoj24 says i like the iptv player app as you can get the very latest releases on it. If i got the i55 im guessing i can still install suls plugin and add my sub e.g m3u url and egp url as usual. Its not the end of the world that my supplier doesnt support stalker.

Back