Cable Is zgemma h2h is single tunner or ttw

fkekobad

I bought zgrmmaH2H dv3 s2.I only fine tunner that astray one I can see another tunner that works for versin media
Is box or some thing else

on an h2h you should have two tuners, one dvb-s for satellite and one dvb-T2/C for terrestrial/cable

They are now modifying H2.S boxes and replacing the second satellite tuner with a cable one - someone else on here recently received one where the cable tuner wasn't showing so sounds like you may have got one the same.

sounds like you've got a modified h2s that's not been done properly, send it back. The chances are if you ask for a replacement they will send out another modified h2s which isn't a problem as long as the replacement tuner has been fitted correctly.

Alternatively for an extra £20 get a h5.2tc which has a twin cable tuner and is not a modified older box.

Well... if they're gonna do something risky like that, at least make sure they are right :/

Yep, they should really test them once they have modified them but looks like they're willing to risk the odd one not working - shame really.

Back