ISP blocking IPTV

LSS1979

hi,

Wonder if anyone can help?

My ISP is with (fibre max) and my iptv service has been working fine, however, in the last 2 weeks when the football is due to start my service shuts down. All the channels say connection error and If I connect my Samsung TV to my iPhone IPTV works. Anyone got any recommendations on how to solve this problem?

Last edited:
hi,

Wonder if anyone can help?

My ISP is with Sky (fibre max) and my iptv service has been working fine, however, in the last 2 weeks when the football is due to start my service shuts down. All the channels say connection error and If I connect my Samsung TV to my iPhone IPTV works. Anyone got any recommendations on how to solve this problem?

Contact them and find out the issue but I would edit your post and remove provider name not allowed my friend.

St3vedom.

Last edited:
thanks, I’ve updated and removed. Not sure contacting them will help me given what I’m trying to watch.

I always contact them first and give them chance to sort and if not post in iptv request thread on here and do some trials and I'm sure you will get one that is not being blocked.

St3vedom

My provider has been going strong for a good while now and while others went down with ip blocks it remained fine... Till this weekend.. once a service is IP blocked for main events and football is it hard to come back from?

My provider has been going strong for a good while now and while others went down with ip blocks it remained fine... Till this weekend.. once a service is IP blocked for main events and football is it hard to come back from?

Two options. Ask your provider if they can fix it, if not, change providers or install a VPN

Any idea how others got round it so maybe I could offer them a helping hand.. it's a great service best I've had and be a shame for it to go down for something that surely is fixable

hi
have been having same problem as soon as football comes on it goes off when football finished its back on
I think biggest problem is getting a reply off provider I emailed yesterday still waiting for reply I know its a weekend but they soon reply when your
payed your money

Any idea how others got round it so maybe I could offer them a helping hand.. it's a great service best I've had and be a shame for it to go down for something that surely is fixable
I’ve just been offered a new supplier and to be fair the service worked.

Most providers have had blocks and had to sort it out so I would give them a little time to sort it out .Good providers will always keep you informed as to what's going on and if they don't I would find another provider. Always best to get a supplier with an online support forum then you know exactly whats going on.

I got a VPN mate after mine started doing this couple months back, no problems at all since with watching the football, highly recommend

my current supplier has been the same the past couple of weeks. I purchased from a member on here but he's went missing since August and can't get in contact. the vpn seemed to work up until last Saturday night when the boxing was on. vpn would work for 30 seconds then all streams went down? kept reconnecting and it would just do the same. using ipvanish if anyonr has any answers to why it did that and not with the footy

Back