Issue adding line on Zgemma H2h

Pidge90

Hi everyone, just got my Zgemma h2h box today and flashed it with the wooshbuild using a guide on here. This all went very well until it was time to add the line.

I downloaded filezilla, connected to the box and went into usr, keys. In here, there wasn't a file called "newcamd.list" so I created one and copied the entire line. I then saved, uploaded it to my box, went into soft cam panel settings and restarted. Can't get any premium channels though.

CWS = exampleserver.com 5numbers User User 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I pasted the above line into the file i created with no joy. The above line is of course edited but is there anything obvious I'm missing? The seller said it was an N line and should be used with mgcamd. On the soft cam panel it comes up saying "no new ECM info".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Check the newcamd.list is named correctly and it doesn't have a .txt extension at the end

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

thanks for the fast reply. I've checked the file and it does end in .list

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    443.4 KB · Views: 83
Did you make sure it was mgcamd 1.38 for cam 1 before pressing green?

Sometimes I have found you need to add the CWS_Keepalive line first or the line wont clear. Here's a file to just add your line to then upload >
http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/UqyJgPQT/file.html

Remove everything in keys except the newcamd.list and mg_cfg

Are you in the UK or Ireland too as UK lines wont clear in Ireland.

Hi, cam 1 is currently mgcamd_1.38r1

I've just uploaded the new file along with my line and refreshed. It still says no new ECM info. I'm also in the UK with vermin internet so the cable is active.

Thanks for the replies. I've tried the test line. I added it to newcamd.list starting with N: and then CWS =

No luck on either try so I'm assuming at this point I've messed something up if the test line won't even work. Its strange because I have the tv guide working, freeview channels work but nothing premium.

Maybe I need to re-flash the box and start from scratch again.

Maybe port restriction. If supplied as N: try as N: in CCcam.cfg for CCcam 2.3. Not unheard of...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I've just tried a network test, all came back fine. Green ticked boxes.

Just inserted a CCcam.cfg file inside etc/ with my line and test line. No luck.

I really appreciate all the replies and help, but I think I'll just re-flash and hope for the best. One thing i did notice is on initial setup, I didn't have the newcamd.list file on the box. I had to create and insert myself. Is this normal?

Thanks

Yes wooshbuild doesnt have the file there by default as your supposed to use the line importer plugin. CCcam.cfg goes in usr/keys on openatv, I can test the line if you want then you will know if its live or not. Feel free to drop me a pm

Huge shoutout to "Cable Dude" who just spent 2-3 hrs with me on Skype and he's got it running.

Thank you to everyone else who helped, wonderful community here.

Please share what the problem was...
He had a dead line and on top of that a couple of crucial settings where incorrect (e.g. Net ID), I also moved him to mgcamd 1.35a (I've personally had better experience with it then 1.38).
It took that long because first couple of hours couldn't see what he was doing, once I teamviewerd I just controlled his box through openwebif.

Cool... a working line would have been a start :( ... I've helped a few people on here myself who have had dead line or they think a s*y one will clear cable.

Sorry to hijack, I have a similar issue. I am using Bioheads image (VM only). All was working well but not working anymore. Tried a reflash, checked with provider and got a new line but not clearing. Any ideas?

Back