Issue with Plex devices.

1vincent

Hello.

I got a Plex sub from my IPTV provider a few days ago.

I set it up on a Firestick and i had to use a 4 didget code from them and it has bee working great for me. I was told that i can have 2 connections at the same time.

I tried to set up plex on my Android tablet and use the Plex sub but all i get is my account and not the Plex sub. I seems to be linked(tablet) to my own Plex account when i checked on a pc for attactched devices.

Can somebody help to get my Plex sub onto my tablet please.

I have sent a message to the Plex sub provider an hour ago and i am waiting for a reply.

You would have to sign out of pled on your tablet and give him the pin from the tablet also bud
Thanks.

I was using my Firestick when i set up last week and gave him that code but on the tablet i never got any codes when logging in or out.

Hello.

I got a Plex sub from my IPTV provider a few days ago.

I set it up on a Firestick and i had to use a 4 didget code from them and it has bee working great for me. I was told that i can have 2 connections at the same time.

I tried to set up plex on my Android tablet and use the Plex sub but all i get is my account and not the Plex sub. I seems to be linked(tablet) to my own Plex account when i checked on a pc for attactched devices.

Can somebody help to get my Plex sub onto my tablet please.

I have sent a message to the Plex sub provider an hour ago and i am waiting for a reply.

The sub will be added to your plex account, so wherever you sign in with this account you should see the sub.

How do they give you the access, was it not assigning to your plex account? I.e. you'd have received an email to accept an invite to use their share. Or did they just give you a generic login or something?

The sub will be added to your plex account, so wherever you sign in with this account you should see the sub.

How do they give you the access, was it not assigning to your plex account? I.e. you'd have received an email to accept an invite to use their share. Or did they just give you a generic login or something?
I was told to open the plex app on Firestick and give the code showing on the screen to him and after a min or so the plex sub was working.
I had to give him my plex email 1st before i opened the app.
I did not get any email/invite.

I was told to open the plex app on Firestick and give the code showing on the screen to him and after a min or so the plex sub was working.
I had to give him my plex email 1st before i opened the app.
I did not get any email/invite.

Yeah so he has just given you access to his account. So you will have to do this every time you want to access on a new device.

Back