Issues with 4K Max stick

alkemy007

I'm having issues with my new 4K Max stick. I find some videos will play, then at certain points of the film, the screen will freeze, but the audio carries on. I know it's not a problem with the actual videos, as I have a regular 4K stick, and it doesn't have the same issues, the films play absolutely fine. I've tried various settings within the firestick audio and video settings, but I'm still getting the same issues. The firestick has had the latest updates installed too. I'm out of ideas on how to fix this. Also, a friend of mine is getting the same issues on his 4K Max stick.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm having issues with my new 4K Max stick. I find some videos will play, then at certain points of the film, the screen will freeze, but the audio carries on. I know it's not a problem with the actual videos, as I have a regular 4K stick, and it doesn't have the same issues, the films play absolutely fine. I've tried various settings within the firestick audio and video settings, but I'm still getting the same issues. The firestick has had the latest updates installed too. I'm out of ideas on how to fix this. Also, a friend of mine is getting the same issues on his 4K Max stick.

Any help is appreciated.
Is this with your Iptv sub if so which app are you using ?

Any help is appreciated.
Do you have a sub for each Firestick or are you using the same sub on both?

If same sub on both, are you watching both at same time? Or exiting correctly out of the app on the one you're not using?

Back