Issues with Channels Clearing

Hatrick

Hi Guys,

I have had a box for nearly 3 months and purchased a line (virmin) from a suppporter here but yesterday the service stopped working and I am not able to get hold of him (have emailed him but can't message on here).

It is a very odd thing I can get all the FTA but none of the others, I have checked the files against what was sent to me and they are as they should be, though when I check in the softcams and under the details for CCcam 2.3.0 it no longer shows the line detauls etc just shows FTA, provider: unknown, etc.

Anyone have any thoughts as my mum is upset at no having any tv etc. I have taken the box to my place and I have the same issues.

Hope some one can help.

Hatrick

Last edited:
Please remove providers name from your post or you will get banned from the forum @Hatrick :(y):

Apologies, all done.

@qasim22 I have looked through the forums and the only thing I haven't tried is to reflash the box (am doing an upgrade to whoosh 7 as we speak) but is there anything else I can do or can anyone else who has a line from the same provider confirm that there are no issues?

Back