Issues

Juggsy75

So I'm running my IPTV through a vu zero enigma box with whooshbuild, my sub lately us a bit hit and miss, it'll be fine however every 10 mins or do it'll glitch then run smooth again, however the sound and picture will be out of sync, I need to turn over and turn back to resynchronization it.
I've asked my sub, he says nobody else is mentioning the problem and it could be my box, so does anybody else think this could be the case, he's recommending a formulae z box as it's a designated IPTV box, or do you think it's the sub causing the issue, any help or advice appreciated

The best way to rule out if the sub is the problem is to try it on another device. Try running the m3u file in VLC on a laptop for example, if it still plays up then you have your answer.

You could also try a trial sub on your vu box, certainly don't jump in at the deep end and buy a new box. Just out of interest which isp are you using and how are you connected?

So I'm running my IPTV through a vu zero enigma box with whooshbuild, my sub lately us a bit hit and miss, it'll be fine however every 10 mins or do it'll glitch then run smooth again, however the sound and picture will be out of sync, I need to turn over and turn back to resynchronization it.
I've asked my sub, he says nobody else is mentioning the problem and it could be my box, so does anybody else think this could be the case, he's recommending a formulae z box as it's a designated IPTV box, or do you think it's the sub causing the issue, any help or advice appreciated

Some users of iptv using e2 boxes have problems like this, Without going into it put serviceapp plugin on your box and this should solve the problem,

As said above,install service from plugins menu,restart box,go into usage gui/service app and set to ext3 player which should fix the problem.

I have 2 providers and am using Samsung smart tv but today the peg is running 4hrs behind yet clock on tv is up-to-date any ideas

So I have the service app installed and set so can rule that out, is it maybe this box just can't run IPTV that well as it's few years old now

I have 2 providers and am using Samsung smart tv but today the peg is running 4hrs behind yet clock on tv is up-to-date any ideas
I am running Smart Stb on a Samsung and its running perfect both epg and sync. Would think its a supplier issue, try a test from another supplier on another portal.

Sorry for sounding stupid, but what do you mean, is it that my box is struggling to run IPTV, if so I'll buy new one,

A box thats made for streaming will be better then using a e2 box imo, But if i was you just give the serviceapp plugin a go first, If you want help seting the serviceapp up give me a pm and i will help you,

Sorry i only just seen you setup serviceapp and it did not make it any better, Try a app on your phone and see if you have the same problem, If you dont then its your box for sure,

Back