It's all finally arrived

Complete noob at all this and have been reading through the forums for quite a while now, trying to build an idea of what I would need to do. Came home from work and my open box v8s was sitting waiting on me. I had also received my Samsung hdd the other day.

If I'm not mistaken, this is me pretty much ready to go? From what I gather there are 2 options to download image wise, a sly q one and a normal one. Get one of those onto the hdd, request a line and enter it into relevant place and then upload onto box following instructions in relevant thread?

Bit anxious I'll get something wrong along the way but that's part of the adventure I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you have a bit more reading to do.You don't need to download an image for the v8s.There should be a firmware already on the box.You might need to update the channel list which you can do online through the update by network feature in the network settings menu.You will need a line which you can request on the forum.Until you get your line sorted you can watch the FTA channels. Good luck

Back