ITV 2,3,4 HD

ABM have made a few changes but you will need to update ABM as you'll get incompatible version error. Either uninstall then reinstall ABM or do a software update Then remove 115 insert and update config files then re scan ABM.

yeah i see that.
shame that v3.0 isn't being presented to me via the update channel, as i'm on OATV6.0

yeah i see that.
shame that v3.0 isn't being presented to me via the update channel, as i'm on OATV6.0
They only made the changes early hours this morning, ATV normally do nightly updates so it will be added to server some time today/tonight

nah updates on the OATV6.0 channel ceased god knows how long ago.
nothing gets pushed thru the update channel for OATV6.0 any more.

Create a new folder in webif (bouquet editor)
Then ftp to etc enigma 2
Drag the files you require (whatever you named your new bouquet)
And also your 28.2 autobouquets file to your desktop.
Open the 28.2 file and copy it's contents and paste it into the bouquet file you created.

In the new bouquet file you can swap around your channels, Add IPTV channels or even add channels from different bouquets from different satellites (if you've got multi sat)
When you've done your chopping and changing, ftp the new bouquet file back to etc enigma 2
Restart gui / enigma and the channel list should auto update .
Your original 28.2 autobouquets will still auto update but the new bouquet will stay as you've edited it.

what has that got to do with this topic?
One of the former posts wanted to rearrange their channel list without abm messing it up. I just posted a way around it with the option to add other channels into a channel list. Probably over your head though

One of the former posts wanted to rearrange their channel list without abm messing it up. I just posted a way around it with the option to add other channels into a channel list. Probably over your head though

which post was that?
and i'm no limbo dancer, so nothing goes over my head.

that was dealt with on post 4, but creating a new bouquet was never a solution that was wanted or needed.

Well the post was liked so it was of some use to somebody (which is what the forum is for) so we'll move on shall we as you replies are just prolonging this

ABM have made a few changes but you will need to update ABM as you'll get incompatible version error. Either uninstall then reinstall ABM or do a software update Then remove 115 insert and update config files then re scan ABM.

uninstalling and reinstalled ABM sadly doesn't work, as it just gives me v2.8.
software update also won't work as no updates are presented for anything (not just ABM), as the OATV6.0 update channel ceased a long time ago.

so i have no way of getting ABM v3.0 from normal means.

hmmm... strange
after copying the files across (same method i always use when a new version comes out) and rebooting, ABM is not available as an option in Service Searching.

could ABM v3.0 not be compatible with OATV6.0 ?

i've re-applied v2.9 and the option is showing up again, so something weird is going on.

damn, i really don't want to be going thru the hassle of rebuilding on a newer version of OATV.
i've made so many little tweaks to get this working just right.

Make an image backup and a settings backup.
Install 6.2 and restore settings and see how it looks. You can always flash back to your current setup.

@Willo3092 what box is that from? Ive just loaded it on my Uno4k as thats on Vix so I need 3.0.

That brings up 2 issues I still get incompatible version error. ABM was updated to 3.0 yesterday.

With it working on my box that means its ARM version and wont work on mips boxes i.e Zgemma Star H2s etc.

@chenks what box are you using.

Back