ITV 2,3,4 HD

OK managed to get it installed.

sad to say that ABM appears to be got it even worse than what it was before.
the numbering may be my custom file at fault (although it wasn't previously), but the STV SD on 103 is a new issue, previously it gave me HD on 103.

this is what i know have

801 BBC One Scot HD (previously correctly listed at 101)
115 BBC Two HD(previously correctly listed at 102)
103 STV SD (previously STV HD here as 103)
138 Channel 4 HD (previously correctly listed at 104)
805 Channel 5 HD (previously correctly listed at 105)

1.jpg

2.jpg

For testing remove the custommix as its clearly printing them wrong. Use TV button and turn on channel numbers from there. What channel do you have STV HD on?

STV HD is in the secondary channels section on 803.

strange that it was fine before this new update, and now every HD swap channel has it's original 800 number against it.

which option are you meaning when pressing TV ?

I don't get ITV HD on 103 with no custom mix and swaps enabled, so it's not just you.
I've sorted mine with e-channelizer and disabled ABM daily updates for now.

yeah they seem to have fixed the BBC2 SD on 115 swap for Scotland, but broken the 103 HD swap in the process.
whatever they have changed has also broken my customix numbering

Yea its the "conditional" swaps but looks like they havent factored in Scottish West using 803 and Scottish East using 176. Scots have to be so confusing lol

Last edited:
I don't get ITV HD on 103 with no custom mix and swaps enabled, so it's not just you.
I've sorted mine with e-channelizer and disabled ABM daily updates for now.
Probably best posting on ABM forum. Ive had a look but now get crashes when scanning box lol

i have an open issue on their github about the BBC2 issue that they fixed, so i'll re-open that saying that they've broken STV/ITV in the process

Try this XML for STV issue. Im not sure about the numbers issue though.

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk_STV.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 1
ITV Central West is still on 176 after scanning.
The 28.2 swap section has this for 103:

<channel number="103" with="803" conditional="service_hd['bouquet_id'] not in (0x1002, 0x1006)"/> <!-- ITV HD -->
<channel number="103" with="176" conditional="service_hd['bouquet_id'] in (0x1002, 0x1006)"/> <!-- STV HD -->

not sure where it's getting the 176 from for STV HD. i don't recall it being on 176 in any scottish region.
it's either on 103 or 803.
176 has no channel in Scotland West HD region

not sure where it's getting the 176 from for STV HD. i don't recall it being on 176 in any scottish region.
it's either on 103 or 803.
176 has no channel in Scotland West HD region

Use Sky TV guide http://skyplustv.sky.com/tv-guide/ Make sure its set to Scottish East and you will find STV HD on 176. ABM have been using hacks for years to force certain channels to set potions to be able to maintain HD/SD swaps, many have been moaning about this so they are trying to sort it.

Screenshot (62).png

ITV Central West is still on 176 after scanning.
The 28.2 swap section has this for 103:

<channel number="103" with="803" conditional="service_hd['bouquet_id'] not in (0x1002, 0x1006)"/> <!-- ITV HD -->
<channel number="103" with="176" conditional="service_hd['bouquet_id'] in (0x1002, 0x1006)"/> <!-- STV HD -->
What region are you using?

new ABM config file pushed out.
has fixed the STV HD 103 issue for me.

now i just need to work out why the custommix numbering doesn't work any more

Back