Itv and itv granda

baz2011uk

Hi how do I change my region on itv and itv hd as they are set to granda when it should be south West
I have a vu duo2 on openvix running vm cable and my epg is updated automatically via the vm service channel using epg refresh

On a side note my BBC channels are correct

I am presuming you have autobouquetsmaker installed. If so go into autobouquetsmakers menu (er..probably under tuner configuration) and change the provider to your area[custom]. Sounds like its set to granada[custom] at the moment. then just do a new scan.

Do ITV South West broadcast in HD? not all regions do, and if you have the setting in ABM to swap HD channels it will use the nearest thing (in this case Granada) I had this setting mine to HTV Wales Custom before they broadcast in HD I would get ITV North West HD instead

Cheers yes AB is installed when I set up the tuners I did set them to my local net I'd if this is what you mean or is there another option for area as well I will check my settings tonight after work not sure if southwest broadcasts in HD is there anyway of checking as I think may have put the swap hd channel on

I think only Granada, Wales, Central and Meridian are broadcast in HD, I could be wrong, just looking down a list I found...........

just checked this out and i have mine set correct in provider i also checked the tuners as well i only know the network id and this is correct from what i can find online or is there another setting
noticed as well
bbc sd is local but hd is not set to london
itv sd is angila and itv hd is granada

Back