ITV box office how to add Vmuk only

honeybadger

Update config files in auto bouquets maker

then run scan ITV PPV will appear in the red button category

regards
the badge

Last edited:
If using autobouqetesmarker use the update config files option in autobouqetesmarker then start scan itv ppv hd should be on channel number 1001. That's if you have the update config files option in abm

If using autobouqetesmarker use the update config files option in autobouqetesmarker then start scan itv ppv hd should be on channel number 1001. That's if you have the update config files option in abm

Im using vix is this option available cos i cant see it? Thanks

What image and box? The update config files option in abm has been out ages so I suspect you're using an older image that doesn't include it.

By image I mean version number ie vix 4.2026 or hades etct

Last edited:

Im using vix is this option available cos i cant see it? Thanks

If your using vix (i am) menu/setup/service searching/manual scan - let it do it's thing, then on remote go epg button / tv button / button or arrow down and select "last scanned" scroll through the list (basically of what you've just scanned or picked up, you'll find ITV PPV HD there along with loads of others listed (y)

@slimmy46 worked a treat ta!

@dsayers2014 if a old one came on box bout 18 months ago never had the need to update,

Hi i am a newb to all this. I have a h2h running ipab and have a sky q skin but a cable feed. I have tried running abm but it only comes up with a few channels - and these are channels that i already had ( like sky 2 and challenge tv) I cannot seem to find a "last scanned" option and also when i search through my full list ("All" and "Red Button") the channel is still not showing up.. tried playing around with it for about a week now and do not have much hair left.... any help would be greatly appreciated.

itvppvhd.png

Heres a quick picon i put together.
just dump it in the picon folder then it will appear - no need for reboot

For vm it shows the previews sky is black screen. You also need to check with your line provider if they've purchased it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes thats howita showi g on my H1
But been reading its only available to tivo and V6 users....
Hopefully wrong!

If i have Vix and ABM but have an old version how do i upgrade ABM to the latest version so i can find this config option? Thanks

At the moment the update config files option won't work until vix 4.2030 is released how old is your image?

You could try this

Ok I did say in the shout box I wasn't going to post in anymore threads about itv ppv hd but since abm have disabled update config files I'll post the virgin xml

Download this View attachment 21558 unzip it and ftp the cable_uk_virgin.xml to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers and rescan abm itv ppv hd should be on 1001 in the red button bouquet

Unlikely the above will work you maybe better flashing a later image for your box

Right then peeps.. I'm pretty tricked up on the zgemma box's. I'm a big boxing fan and would like some advice on where I could stream eubank tonight ????

Back