Itv box office vm

Getting ready for the upcoming fight where do I find itv bo. Running OV on Slyk can't find it in my bouquets. Will it appear on the day in red button or something?

It should be in the red button section already, if it isn't update your ABM config then rescan.

No, I mean go into your ABM config via the menu and update config files THEN re-scan.

if the red button doesn't work - enter 999 on yr remote (which is the channel for Virgin ID) and Vm box office(channel 1000) is the channel below (sky events is also there - channel 1001)

Ive tried 999 but cant see itv box office?

So from menu do I go to ABM configure then what cant see option that says update config files?

Ive tried 999 but cant see itv box office?
What can you see ? - (it isn't called ITV box office)

I gave some wrong info in my earlier post
Channel 1000 is Sky events :: Channel 1001 is Prime events (this is were the Fight should appear - and then only if your 'provider' has it set up.....)

Last edited:
Getting ready for the upcoming fight where do I find itv bo. Running OV on Slyk can't find it in my bouquets. Will it appear on the day in red button or something?

Channel 1000 is Sky events :: Channel 1001 is Prime events (this is were the Fight should appear - and then only if your 'provider' has it set up.....)

Scan autobouqets and goto last scanned. Should be in aphabetical order, now go to itv and it's there
Now add the channel to your sports bouquet

If adding to a bouquet best adding to favourites as it will be overwritten by abm scan or if you want it in sports disable abm schedule. I add it to sports via custommix so it stays there on every scan

Yes I have got prime events - so that will be itv box office. Ok cheers.

No Itv box office should have it's own channel if you don't see it between sky events and prime events you need to update abm what image are you using?

Back