ITV Box Office

McSheep

Evening all, this is maybe an easy simple question but, any idea why my itv BO channel is blank? ive been in touch with line supplier and the fight is apparently booked?

zGemma h5-2tc

thanks all

Last edited:
Evening all, this is maybe an easy simple question but, any idea why my iv O channel is blank? ive been in touch with line supplier and the fight is apparently booked?

zGemma h5-2tc

thanks all
Mines not, this is how sky ended. Is there suppliers out there getting it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's a good question.. Is anyone getting this fight.. Via virgin obviously not thru iptv or satellite

got virmin line was getting previews then screen went black does anyone know if it comes back on just before the fight starts and u miss all the other fights

Evening all, this is maybe an easy simple question but, any idea why my itv BO channel is blank? ive been in touch with line supplier and the fight is apparently booked?

zGemma h5-2tc

thanks all
If the fight is booked,surely it should be showing from start to finish. Interesting.

Just been told by my provider it's not clearing on any servers so looks like they have found a way to block it the same as sky block the box office channel first... The end is near

Must say when I had sly on my 2s I never got Itv ppv but I did get sly box office. Let's not start a big panic:grimacing: :(y)::(y):

Fight doesn't start till 10.30 and channel is clearing for me on all 3 channels mentioned for me at the moment.

Sorry mate these lads want to know about VM only. They know it's on iptv. Someone just said in the shout box this channel never cleared last time on VM

Sorry mate these lads want to know about VM only. They know it's on iptv. Someone just said in the shout box this channel never cleared last time on VM
Spot on, we know iptv work. Vm only we are talking about. I didn't go down the the iptv route due to glitching but want to know where I stand on vm

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back