ITV Box Office

Sorry mate these lads want to know about VM only. They know it's on iptv. Someone just said in the shout box this channel never cleared last time on VM

ITV Box office previous to fights nights were shown on VM only because VM didn't encrypt it for some unknown reason. My assumption why its not available on VM this time around is because its obviously encrypted and can only be booked by using the Tivo or V6 booking method, hence the reason providers can't show it through c/s...Don't shoot the messenger!!

ITV Box office previous to fights nights were shown on VM only because VM didn't encrypt it for some unknown reason. My assumption why its not available on VM this time around is because its obviously encrypted and can only be booked by using the Tivo or V6 booking method, hence the reason providers can't show it through c/s...Don't shoot the messenger!!
Does this mean it's not long till all channels are blocked

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I know it's not the right place to ask but I'm new and a bit lost.

Where can I get a iptv trial or prices?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Don't jump in to other people's threads with your questions
You more than likely will be over looked

Try the support iptv section in the stickies

To order ITV box office on VM , it's available only through Tivo box remote control and Tivo boxes not work through card sharing so any event in ITV will be missed without IPTV until someone can fix tivo in sharing.

Back