ITV PPV IS NOW CLEARING?

TheSource

TK Veteran
Hello guys with the recent going's on I've just noticed that ITV PPV seems to be clearing. It's always been dark as far as I can remember. Anyone else noticed this? Does it clear then go dark when a PPV is on?

It's never shown a live match through VM unless you have a Tivo so I would say it's probably going to go dark again when there's a fight scheduled, mines clearing too but doubtfull it will last

It's never shown a live match through VM unless you have a Tivo so I would say it's probably going to go dark again when there's a fight scheduled, mines clearing too but doubtfull it will last

Yeah I guess. I think it aired the first PPV but has always been dark since. It's clearing though so you never know.

In my experience, it always cleared in the build up to fights but as you say as soon as the scheduled bill came on, it went dark.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It only cleared for the first event but as above you get the previews then black screen on the event, I had it removed from ABM provider files a few weeks ago by update config files.

Back