Itv ppv

It's not box office, it's prime events and s*y events - these will be in the red button section.

I had a look and this is what came up...
b0330ebcbab78bd303cc6963734fbf5b.jpg

This is just after performing a scan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why are you looking in the vm bouquets? I have sky events and prime events at the bottom of the uk sports bouquet

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I only have the box office and like you said I don't think provider has paid for it off sky...but was trying to see if on VM. It's bizarre, because all other previous fights on box office have worked.
2e4013f280038197c5b58a0b9bd07666.jpg

I only have the box office and like you said I don't think provider has paid for it off sky...but was trying to see if on VM. It's bizarre, because all other previous fights on box office have worked.
2e4013f280038197c5b58a0b9bd07666.jpg

That's sky it won't work anymore, you need to find prime events or sky events on vm I miss read when I made my last post.

That's sky it won't work anymore, you need to find prime events or sky events on vm I miss read when I made my last post.

Arrghhhh - I can't find it!! Is it my image?

Probably you need to update abm I did make a post with an abm folder a while but can't remember what thread it was in

Probably you need to update abm I did make a post with an abm folder a while but can't remember what thread it was in

Are there instructions or do I need to install a file to update it?

Back