ITV2 HD,ITV3 HD,ITV4 HD no picture

Hughesy

Hi, I'm getting no picture on ITV 2 HD, ITV 3 HD and ITV 4 HD on channels 118, 119 and 120 ok? I've done rescan, service scan, still nothing! Any ideas?

My settings are :

No
Yes
ROI HD
No
No
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Scottish west custom
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Cheers

ROI Custom is probably what you need. Any reason you are install irish channels. You don't need to anymore for setenta and premier.

Are you including the Sky UK in providers. Why ROI if your region is Scotland?

That may be a throwback to the instructions on my idiots guide - when it was drawn up, Setanta & Premier HD werent automatically included in the sports bouquet if I remember correctly, but his problem is nothing to do with that setting - his settings, even down to the "Scottish West custom" are identical to mine, and Im sitting with all channels in order and all working. Strange........

Cheers folks,

I used ROI HD for setanta HD channel for 3pm kos, I'll change it to ROI custom as advised above, I can get bbc1 Scotland HD, BBC 2 Scotland HD, stv HD in 101, 102, 103 order...

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 PM ----------

I've removed ROI Custom, deleted bouquet ran scan on Scottish west custom and I'm still not getting itv2 HD,ITV3 HD or ITV4 HD on 118,119 or 120, stumped! ran full service scan and it picks up channels during search!

you do realise all the channels you mention there are not actually free to air hd channels. They are scrambled channels so you need to have a line for them.

you press ok on them channels, they are scrambled channels.

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 PM ----------

turn off your softcams and watch them then...

Ha ha yes your right dho so is his line working correctly are they showing in epg? If not it could be because your on an older image that doesn't have them added to whitelist

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 PM ----------

That's why I asked because he said there not showing on 118 to 120 at one point they were scrambled like the other hd channels so if he's on an older image they won't show on autobouqete marker you can try menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure and check include not indexed channels is set to yes

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ----------

You'll need channel swap to yes

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies, I've reflashed box with latest image - Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.021 sucmnsee full! Backup 02.12.2015 applied all the settings as advised in thread I also applied the latest skin update - enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_3.007-20160207_all.ipk.

I've done manual scans, ensure cross epg everything set up from scratch, I've ensured also that check include not indexed channels is set to yes, it was at no following image flashing above.

Still not getting ITV 2 HD, ITV 3 HD and ITV 4 HD on channels 118, 119 and 120.

Its more annoying than anything else.....any ideas?? Am I on the most up to date firmware?

Cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ----------

Hi, Yeh I have a line and all other HD channels that can work are working in correct order eg. BT Sports 1 HD.

I've reflashed box with latest image - Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.021 sucmnsee full! Backup 02.12.2015 applied all the settings as advised in thread I also applied the latest skin update - enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_3.007-20160207_all.ipk.

I've done manual scans, ensure cross epg everything set up from scratch, I've ensured also that check include not indexed channels is set to yes, it was at no following image flashing above.

Its more annoying than anything else.....any ideas?? Am I on the most up to date firmware?

Cheers.

from reading this thread you seem to have done everything you should.

maybe try a different region, i.e Granada custom, instead of Scottish west for example.

Do a scan and then see if you can view them.

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ----------

or try a manual scan.

11053 H 23000 3/4

itv2 hd
itv4 hd
itv wales hd
itv hd

11068 v 23000 2/3

stv hd
utv hd
itv encore hd
itv3 hd

these will then live in your last scanned bouquet

Mines the most up to date firmware but you still should be getting them on 3.2021 try as kiddac says try another region or maybe freesat yes can you get those channels in Scotland?

I know 2 other people/friends who experienced the same the ABM was playing up and it failed to load channels for some reason & crashed..
In the scripts providers there was nothing there to load EPG.

i've just tested this myself and those channels show fine
scottish west.jpg
providers set up
scottish west providers.jpg
scottish west providers1.jpg
i'm unsure what the issue is maybe the dish is out of line? have you noticed any other channel missing and what do you get when you type 118?

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for all your replies, I've reflashed box with latest image - Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.021 sucmnsee full! Backup 02.12.2015 applied all the settings as advised in thread I also applied the latest skin update - enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_3.007-20160207_all.ipk.

Cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ----------

Hi, Yeh I have a line and all other HD channels that can work are working in correct order eg. BT Sports 1 HD.

I've reflashed box with latest image - Zgemma star 2s Vix 3.2.021 sucmnsee full! Backup 02.12.2015 applied all the settings as advised in thread I also applied the latest skin update - enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1hd_3.007-20160207_all.ipk.

Cheers.

I have exactly the same problem, what i can't figure out form this thread is whether or not the channels are fta or not... can anyone answer that?

many thanks

I am still sticking with they are not fta i think dsayer has been on the loopy juice. :)
Sky UK on Astra 2E/2F/2G at 28.2°E - LyngSat

:) Ok cool, i guess i'll see if OP replies with a solution if he finds one.. At the moment i've just turned off channel swap.. but it does mean that to use BBC HD i have to go to the HD tab

---------- Post Merged at 02:03 PM ----------

Interestingly., my line provider has a control panel which shows the last request made from my box and when i'm on itv2 hd for example.. it's showing that the channel requested was :

Unknown channel (0960@000000)

I'm guessing the package they offer does not include whichever region i've got set and i'll have to play around with the settings to get the right ones.

Edit : Had a read on the forum for my line provider and there is chatter about the CAID used and how they cannot always decode them. Seems they just don't provide them on CAID 0960 which is for Irish channels.. Is there anything i should change on my set up to get them on CAID 0963 or is that not how this works?

Last edited:
I already said that you were right there not fta I didn't realise :nolisten:. The ops issue is he's saying that they don't appear on his epg witch is what I tested for him using Scottish west custom

---------- Post Merged at 03:15 PM ----------

Ha ha yes your right dho so is his line working correctly are they showing in epg? If not it could be because your on an older image that doesn't have them added to whitelist

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 PM ----------

That's why I asked because he said there not showing on 118 to 120 at one point they were scrambled like the other hd channels so if he's on an older image they won't show on autobouqete marker you can try menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure and check include not indexed channels is set to yes

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ----------

You'll need channel swap to yes
See that's what I said

Guys, apologies I should have been clearer, when I scan with Scottish custom HD they appear on epg as 118,119 and 120 but when you click on channel all you get is a black screen, I've tried other regions, freeview sat included but nothing brings a picture on these HD channels, I don't want to turn off channel swap so if I need to find itv2,itv3 or itv4 I'll just scroll up to SD channels. Obviously not allowed through FTA which is disappointing to have blank channels. If anyone knows anything to resolve let me know. Cheers for all your help.

Back