ive ditched sky

subzeer0

guys i need help...

ive ditched sky after many years and on the brink of freeview

now what do i do next...i can buy a freesat box ....easy to mess on with....i can even buy a freesat card from sky and use their gear for £25...probably what ill do

but what do you think....where should i go from here

just a bit friendly advice needed

thnx

suppose it depends on what you want. What progs did you actually watch and will miss now you dont have sky?? why did you leave sky - if you dont mind us asking.

There are a few routes to go down depending on what you want to do and spend. of course there is cable. But you say you might go down the freesat/freeview route. All tvs now have either freview or freesat installed, but you do need a good tv arieal for freeview. Freesat - well you already have the dish and cable, but i dont know how it works.
If your looking at saving money then look at the freesat boxes you can buy and see exactly what channels you get, but you should have to buy a card for it as its free - unless you want the extra channels.

if you still got your sat dish you should look at staying that side and look at purchasing a blademedia box, more reliable than cable now plus you gotta pay a sub for the sv box now , so you would be better off on the satellite side has you actually get the channels you pay for !!

if you still got your sat dish you should look at staying that side and look at purchasing a blademedia box, more reliable than cable now plus you gotta pay a sub for the sv box now , so you would be better off on the satellite side has you actually get the channels you pay for !!

Dont you have to pay a sub for the blade media aswell?

keep sky on low package say £20 get blade media put the card in the blade and it will unlock all the packages

awww man...i bet i shot my bolt then...ive read about the blade media box on here and have the BM 7000s bookmarked

why from sky....Murdoch and his minions

looks like more research required

thanks to all who have helped me with your comments

if you know where to look you could get 12mth on sly and pay max 120.00 with everything you want including ppv !!!

now then....if some kind soul could pm that info as where to look

it would be perfect

but i must be getting nearer

thanks again....a bit more of this task is opening

bobby you said a min package on sly card will open all the channels on a blade,dont think it does as you wont have those entitlements

Back