iXtreme Slim LT+ Firmware 0225 0401 Released

I just edited the title Bobby to show the 0225 and 0401, what everyone was waiting for.
Definitely were waiting on that dassh update id say to see what it was bringing.

C4E released the iXtreme LT+ v1.9 CFW in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter:

C4E’s iXtreme Slim LT+ 1.9 in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

World first backups for XBOX 360 Slim, no need for expensive emulators, flash fw for free!
- For all Liteon Drive models (0272 – which is an updated 9504, 0225 & 0401)
- Support for XGD3 originals
- Optimised rootkit code, ALL timings for realtime checks are same as original firmware

We have also included all the original firmwares (OFW) – as you can see there are 2 different version 0225′s too. There is a new kind of calibration data at 1FF80 that is different in 2 occurances (so far) so if you get a PLAY DVD error then you need to redump your original with the new upcoming JF and let that do its magic for you.

FYI The other variation is the factory updated version, and this difference at 1FF80 was only discovered in the last week so bear with us as there may be more variations out there.

You know if you have a factory upgraded version if the label says 9504 but the fw is 0225

Included OFW files explained:
1. Orig-0272.bin – 0272 (Retail 9504 flashed to new dash over XBL)
2. Orig-0225.bin – Retail 0225
3. Orig-0225u.bin – Retail 9504 flashed at factory to 0225u … big differences in sector 1FF00 (calibration data at 1FF80)
4. Orig-0401.bin – Retail 0401

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks as always go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this whole project.

Special thanks go to Foundmy.com for their help with the 0401 drives and the factory updated 0225 drives !

Seemingly this firmware was rushed out after mention of some of the slim drives being locked after the update

Quote from team xecuter.
Today saw a new dashboard update roll out to all boxes. Here is a run down of the changes and what you should be aware of….
1. We recommend that you DO NOT update on 9504/0272 drives – they lock the spi on the chip (just like we told you they could)
2. If you insist on updating we recommend as always that you revert to stock fw (OFW) or the update might fail or you may get banned
3. If you have a spoofed drive and you update – expect to be banned. We have been telling you not to spoof for over a year now, so tough tits.
4. 9504/0272 drives updated in 0225/0401 Xbox’s were NOT locked. Another proof that the unlocked PCB works perfectly and that they dont update drives where the OSIG was a locked drive.
5. The new dash 13599 updates ap2.5 challenges (this was totally expected). update if you want live. stay offline and don’t update if you cant wait for new ap2.5 patches
6. The update is NOT just simply to set up some background technology for further improvements later this year. this is being investigated as we speak. Lot’s discovered already !
7. Use your original AP2.5 games! Abgx will be updated eventually! (there are still the original 6 AP2.5 games – no new ones reported)

Alot of bad reports with the use of the new jungleflasher also, some people have had to use the previous version instead.

Quotes from xbox scene

Ok so straight off the bat this version of JF BLOWS!!
I really appreciate the work these guys do and i thank them all for it, BUT hopefully someone important reads this and it can be rectified.

Reason i say that is i just tried to flash my BENQ 04421C back to stock so i can do the recent update to 13599 but on erase it hangs so i hit erase to do it manually but all i get is a "Blank Test Failed" message.
Messed round for nearly an hour then thought id try JF 184 (250) and it worked straight away without a hitch.

So yea just for the sake of information gathering and bug reporting thought id share my knowledge in case anyone else has this error.

EDIT: Right so i just tried flashing my Lite-On to stock on my other console as well so i can update and that did the same thing hung on the write blah blah blah
so i went back to JF 184 (250) once again and it worked.

Is it just me that has the retarded version or is anyone else having this same problem?

From Geremia at xbox scene:

Seems the bugs are less important then the release time?

just a quick look:

0272 buggy fw? all realtime checks fails?!!!? seems too much strange, maybe i did something wrong, but sincerely who cares, even if you fix the realtime overall fails, you'll still have a few % of fails cause of overall jf bug.

0225 works, good realtime check timings

0225u buggy jf

now some uberidiot will pop out telling that i must provide evidence, but i'm sure they already have the evidence, just the fix is missing.

calibration data? maybe you dind't understand again what's that data for.
Aside the fact that "calibration data" in fat liteons was just a "manufacturer test log", here the "manufacture test log" is at 3F000, and what you see at 1FF80 is "manufacturing tests commands"
Do you think that only 0225 has this 1FF80 different? nope! these are manufacturing tests commands, not all drive have been tested against the same sequence of commands. Also 9504 had different 1FF80.

IRC chatter is rampant also lol

Back