Juddering picutre

matty86

On certain channels sometimes I get a juddering picture a bit like when you download a video on the computer. Anyone know how to cure this issue? .

I restarted it to see if that helped but it didn't!

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 PM ----------

If I press pause for 2 or 3 seconds and then watch 3 second behind live TV that seems to cure it?

You've never used timeshift or mgcamd 1.38? .. I don't have timeshift running but I can pause tv tv..just not remind live TV if that makes sense

Don't have time shift running where you can rewind if you missed skmeone say something I meant. But the picuture seems to judder just watching live TV

It's openvix latest update. And it happens on a few channels as and when it feels like but.. but on dave Ja vu tonight

you blink as you missed them .sometimes if you have unknown issues i read the threads to see if its general or 1 off.

Might be worth checking all your connections, i had a slow responsive box when changing channels and a pixelating picture which turned out to be a lose conection.

Might be worth checking all your connections, i had a slow responsive box when changing channels and a pixelating picture which turned out to be a lose conection.

When you say loose connection.. do you mean inside the box? Or between the box and dish?

Thanks Matt

Back