Jumping whilst watching recording or after live pause

help36

Hi guys,

Does anyone know why it jumps when i have recorded something or live pause?

It is random it can do it loads then runs smooth, is there anything i can change in the setup or is it more likely to be a line or internet issue?

I have a 32gb USB for storage

yes, when i watch recordings or if i live pause and then start watching it jumps.

Crap storage device as in size?

If its a stream your trying to record..you can.t usually record a stream. Also timeshift is hit & miss at best.
I woud make an educated guess there.s nothing wrong with storage device.
laserguy100

I find i can only record the channel I'm watching , but froze when I pressed record. so now when I record I just go straight to my recording and watch it straight away and records perfect and streams perfect aswell :(y):

Hope this helps someone.

I find i can only record the channel I'm watching , but froze when I pressed record. so now when I record I just go straight to my recording and watch it straight away and records perfect and streams perfect aswell :(y):

Hope this helps someone.
What box are you using?
Cheers

Zgemma but using iptv , didn't know he was on about sat . But that works for me to record iptv while watching the same channel .

Ive tried that on a mag 256. It wont record long enough for me to go to inner portal and watch it there...despite having a multiroom sub..and another sub with different iptv seller.
I can.t figure out why as the mag box is built for iptv. Lots of head scratching.
Appreciate your help.

Back