Just bought zgemma h.2s

squiggss

Hi Just purchased a Zgemma H.2s i'm new to all this is there any step by step instructions on this forum on how to flash it. If someone could help me or point me in the right direction i would be grateful.

Thanks,

Liam

Hi Liam, I'm a total novice myself and set up a Zgemma H.2S today for the first time. Following the WooshBuild step by step guide here: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-transfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a.html

Absolutely brilliant. Managed to get it done in less that an hour with no real problems. A little bit of head scrathing at the end, trying to add the line details but if you following the guys seven steps in full you won't go wrong.

I just need to get the Kodi direct thing sorted out now...it seems to freeze everytime I try to use it. Good luck.

Read the sticky threads, kiddacs barebones guide or whooshmans build. Both contain step by step instructions. Couldn't be easier

Thank you both for you help and quick replys, how do i download the build? As it says i need to post a constructive post what does that entail?

It takes a while sometimes to recognise it but a constructive part is generally anything other than a simple one word "hi" message. I used the wooshbuild. Took about 20 minutes and very easy to install, have a couple of questions with the epg and recording but it was easy to install.

Ah right i see, i did try to download the wooshbuild two days ago, tried again today and it worked so happy days. Yeah i've flashed the box very good guide i shall be leaving him good feedback and a thanks!
Ah right wonder if you could help me with 2 questions i have,

1) Do i need to keep the usb in the back continuously?

2) Which port does the usb need to go to record?

Sorry if i sound a pain

Regards

You need to leave the USB in the back as this is the equivalent to the HDD that is used in boxes such as the Sky HD box.
I prefer the rear port as per the WooshBuild instructions because it is out of the way of being knocked and also isn't seen in general

You are not a pain, you are learning.

Good choice by the way :-)

I have an external passport hdd in the back and for the epg you always need to keep it in.
I think it can go in any USB port but there have been some posts with people saying USB 3.0 only recognises at the back and the front is USB 2.0

Okay no problem, i was a bit confused at first how it worked. I've got a 3gb in the back so i'll have to transfer the files into a bigger usb memory. Thanks for the guide you sir are a Legend! I was using the eagle box but the zgemma is something else. Very easy to use. The epg crashed and all the information was there to reset it!

Back