Just order a H2H, now what?

Yes, I've set it to my area and matched it in the ABM settings. I has to be something simple I'm missing but I just can't work it out. Problem with auto scan is it's a mess of channels without names.

Yes, I've set it to my area and matched it in the ABM settings. I has to be something simple I'm missing but I just can't work it out. Problem with auto scan is it's a mess of channels without names.
You don't need to use auto scan.

You either use auto scan and have messy channels or use ABM

They are two different options for setting up your receiver (everybody gets confused here)

ABM is the best way to have your channels in good order.

Look at my guide again, it's all in there ;-)

You don't need to use auto scan.

You either use auto scan and have messy channels or use ABM

They are two different options for setting up your receiver (everybody gets confused here)

ABM is the best way to have your channels in good order.

Look at my guide again, it's all in there ;-)

I used auto scan yesterday before getting a line and then followed your guide and set up and scanned using ABM (channels were found and the EPG had programme listings but just a black screen), I've checked the settings against yours 3 times but still I am missing something. I have disabled tuner a.

Should I reflash and start again?

I used auto scan yesterday before getting a line and then followed your guide and set up and scanned using ABM (channels were found and the EPG had programme listings but just a black screen), I've checked the settings against yours 3 times but still I am missing something. I have disabled tuner a.

Should I reflash and start again?
I can check your setup later if you want on teamviewer?

Surely it's a line (gift) issue if you've got the channels but they're scrambled (black screen) :/

Might just be that the server he's using are having trouble with that channel? ... what channel is it? ... I have had issues sometimes with channels clearing on Virgin - especially CBS Drama and a few others nearby.

All channels are perfect apart from ITVHD which is there in my region but not coming up as 103.

The problem I was having with all channels being a black screen appeared to be down to the net id for my region not being correct even though it was definitely the closest. Dangerous and Ianw have been helping me get to grips with the box and it's workings. Thinking now is that it will sort itself out sooner rather than later.

All channels are perfect apart from ITVHD which is there in my region but not coming up as 103.

The problem I was having with all channels being a black screen appeared to be down to the net id for my region not being correct even though it was definitely the closest. Dangerous and Ianw have been helping me get to grips with the box and it's workings. Thinking now is that it will sort itself out sooner rather than later.
If it doesn't rectifiy it's self on the next update let me know and I'll manually move the channel for you.

Back