Just Some Basic Info If Possible?

nickyboy4

A couple of years ago i had a skybox f3 which enabled me to watch everything i needed, got ripped off three times by subs that didn't last like promised and went over to proper sly. Really need to cut back on stuff and have seen zgemma2s's cheap on flebay, could anyone tell me is it as simple as d'l the firmware off the zgemma site and installing on the box and then just buying a gift off ebay-i find the whole thing really confusing i guess that's why i've stuck with sly for as long as i have, i can just about live without the hd but afraid of being ripped off again.
Any advice please?

Don't touch eBay at all. Everything needed on here. You could have a years sub, swanky box, all done yourself for 100 quid initial outlay.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I guess i'll have to spend some more time researching and searching the forum then-i'll have a look around thanks

If you buy your box from wos you get the option to have it flashed with the firmware and everything for you thesis just case of coming on here going to the right section and asking for a line you will then get to test the lines and find the one for you as Bangord said between £100/150 initial payment your up and running with a decent box just avoid eBay that's were everyone gets ripped off hope you get setup

yeh thanks for that think i'm gonna make more of an active effort to get this done instead of waiting for the right answers to come up!

I'm also in same position as you nickyboy4. I'm trying to navigate around the forum and learn as much as possible in as little time as possible.. kids/a business etc don't allow me the time to spend I'd like to research thouroughly. What is second nature for some is sometimes difficult for others to pick up. I think I need one of these ZGemma boxes but it's trying to find the most reliable place to buy based on the advice and experience of others. Which ever place can make things simple and quick for me to get it up and running will get my money. :-) as much as I enjoy configuring and the satisfaction it beings when it works.. I can't find the time I need.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
you can buy your zgemma box off ebay if you wish no real harm their just make sure you use a cloned image available in the downloads section. as others have said you can also get a recommendation for a line on here however, take no notice unless they are at least veteran members

never buy gift from ebay you would be far better reading the rules then reading the tutorials in the zgemma section. Is it simple...well it is once you have done it a few times (continue to read the posts that follow the tut's you will find all the answers you need), if after following the tut's you are still having problems then the guys on here are 1st class at helping resolve issues providing you have done the decent thing & put some effort in by reading the basics 1st. Regarding obtaining a gift there is a section on this site that will help you find what you need but again please read the rules as there are words/terms you can not openly say on the site. The providers of gift/lines is always a top topic, finding a good provider can be tricky but you have come to the right place to look...a satellite forum.

Back