Karaoke

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
Hi I was wondering if there is anyone that knows where I could get hold of someone that makes karaoke tracks ? as in a karaoke request track.. there are a few songs that I currently don't have and would like to add them to my collection.

There was a couple but can only remember one of atm

Tom Jones - Couldn't Say Goodbye

Basically looking for someone I can contact if I need some odd songs that I don't have

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah out of 150,000 tracks but loads of different versions of the same tracks.. Just wish they did one version of one track to give a better reading

Yeah no problem I have over a million karaoke tracks I will look for couldn't say goodbye by Tom Jones tomorrow on my other hard drive. If you need anything else just let me know

Ahh sound[emoji106] there is a few but I can't remember now il ask the people tomorrow at work get them to give me a list and il pass it over to you if that alright? Where abouts you from mate?

Not everything belongs in the general chat section @itsmrjt , this is clearly music, it should go in the music room.

I have told you this before, but I will say it one final time, search for the correct section, and post there.

If this does not happen, I will just delete your threads in the general chat section, not move them.

Thread moved - final time.

Sorry
Not everything belongs in the general chat section @itsmrjt , this is clearly music, it should go in the music room.

I have told you this before, but I will say it one final time, search for the correct section, and post there.

If this does not happen, I will just delete your threads in the general chat section, not move them.

Thread moved - final time.
I didn't know . I was just replied to someone who was looking for some karaoke

That is why I only mentioned itsmrjt, it was him who posted in the wrong section, not yourself mate.

My bad, sorry.. Just put it under general chat as I kinda under looked it thinking it's kinda a general question. But your totally right in it should go in music. Sorry, I didn't realize I was creating a problem. Il think about it more clearly in future. [emoji6]

Back