Keep my Sky box connected and working alongside my zgemma box

dhokes

Currently i've got the two sky leads from my dish going into my zgemma box and the box is connected to my tv. My genuine sky box is disconnected.

Ideally, i want my genuine sky box also connected to my tv and i want to be able to watch off there as well without having to keep disconnecting/connecting the two sky leads from the dish.

i was wondering if this is possible and if so, how?

You could either put 1 satellite cable into each box which would work but wouldn't let you record another channel apart from the one you're watching or as my man above says, replace the lnb and run extra cables.

Currently i've got the two sky leads from my dish going into my zgemma box and the box is connected to my tv. My genuine sky box is disconnected.

Ideally, i want my genuine sky box also connected to my tv and i want to be able to watch off there as well without having to keep disconnecting/connecting the two sky leads from the dish.

i was wondering if this is possible and if so, how?
You will possibly find the LNB is already a quad which is the sly provision for easy multi room installation. If that is the case all you need to do is run a new twin cable to where it is required.

Back