Keeping channel numbers correct.

Using Whooshbuild on a Zgemma h2s, openatv 5.3, added a IPTV sub to my current Sly sub and added the M3U to bouquets but now my channel numbers are wrong, BBC 1 used to be 101 but now it's 2691 and so on, is there anyway to correct this, I know on openvix there used to be a 'keep none abm bouquets' option that you could tick to keep numbers correct, is there anything like this on my current openatv set up?

Woosh I can't help you on
But place the bouquets at the end of your list. Rather than 1st

I would do it on my Mac isn't idreamx. Makes it easy
On box I'm not sure
If you hit tv at you are st the bouquets list. You might be able to hit menu and there might be some option to move bouquets

Last edited:
Woosh I can help you on
But place the bouquets at the end of your list. Rather than 1st

I would do it on my Mac isn't idreamx. Makes it easy
On box I'm not sure
If you hit tv at you are st the bouquets list. You might be able to hit menu and there might be some option to move bouquets

All channels bouquet is at the top of the list but still numbers ain't correct

You can't have an All Channels bouquet and also have correct channel numbers. It just won't work, because you've effectively got two lists of channels - one in the All Channels and a copy, to put it simply, in the individual bouquets. Only way around it is a custom XML, which breaks any service name picons you might want to use.

You can't have an All Channels bouquet and also have correct channel numbers. It just won't work, because you've effectively got two lists of channels - one in the All Channels and a copy, to put it simply, in the individual bouquets. Only way around it is a custom XML, which breaks any service name picons you might want to use.

I didn't have the 2 bouquets as your saying, both had different channels numbers, all sorted now anyway.

Yes, they're going to have different channel numbers if you've got an All Channels bouquet... because it's listing them twice. Not two bouquets, one long list as All Channels then a list separated into individual bouquets that had the incorrect numbers. Yes?

Yes, they're going to have different channel numbers if you've got an All Channels bouquet... because it's listing them twice. Not two bouquets, one long list as All Channels then a list separated into individual bouquets that had the incorrect numbers. Yes?

No, I had 2 bouquets, a all channel on that contained channels 101-1010 and a IPTV one that contained channels 1021-3000+, the problem I had was the IPTV bouquets were showing before the all channels bouquet which was messing up my numbers but as I said all sorted now.

hi

how did you fix that, i am having a similar problem

i can order everything how i want it but as soon as i restart the box everything gets mixed up, having a nightmare

hi

how did you fix that, i am having a similar problem

i can order everything how i want it but as soon as i restart the box everything gets mixed up, having a nightmare

All I did was move my 'All Channels' sly bouquet to the top of my 'Entertainment' IPTV bouquet by doing the following....

Press Fav on remote,
Highlight 'All channels' sly bouquet,
Press menu,
Highlight 'enable move mode'
Press OK
Press OK on 'All channels' so it turns red
Move it to and place it above your IPTV bouquets
(On mine this was entertainment)
Press menu,
Disable move mode.
Press OK.

Back