King of sat

in the link you sent, in my case using a DM800 i need to enter the details in the line just above eg., CBBC
i need to do a scan for ONE transponder..

frequency: 10818
polarisation: V
system: DVB-S
symbol rate: 22000
fec: 5/6

if all goes well it should find any channels on that transponder
note that the old CBBS you had in your bouquets is still wrong and you delete..
the new 'working' one should be in your ALL list which you copy to your custom lists..

hope this helps :-)

Just had my first attempt at installing frequency and failed.
10818 V 22000
Was already there in my tplist so pressed search
And made
FTA ONLY - NO
SCANCHANNEL - TV CHANNEL
NETWORK SEARCH -YES

But didnt pick up CBBC it picked up some other channels but not The channel i was trying to replace.

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ----------

Actually I rebooted my box and pressed sat list its 2nd to last channel on my list at number 609 how would I put that to where cbbc is in my favs and remove old , any ideas ?

as kaki said.

frequency: 10818
polarisation: V
system: DVB-S
symbol rate: 22000
fec: 5/6

did you enter the fec 5/6?

if im getting it right you found the working channel.
i cant help with updating your favs though because i have a different box :-(

Didnt have option for SYSTEM or FEC as above but channel is at the end of my sat list, how would I move that to my favs and replace with old cbbc that doesnt work ?

the scan you did was probably sucessful if the channel at the end of your list works :-)
when you scan the transponder many channels are updated and some might have scrolled up..
in my case if i hit the menu button on the working channel i get the option to add to my list..
if i do the same on the old non-working one i have the option to delete..
in your case i doubt if this will apply :-(

It dosent haha, can anyone assist please ?

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 PM ----------

I have managed to move it next to the old channel by using channel edit, however I have no idea how to add it to my favourites so that it ends up in my kids channels as it is cbbc, can someone help on that, at least I managed to move it just only shows up in sat list not in favourites, please help,
thank you.

I have only just realised that this thread is moving away from KOS so have edited my post and moved to a more appropriate thread.

Thank you all so far with the help, It is really appreciated.

Al.

Last edited:
Back