Kodi changes

Spewy

Hi,

I purchased the 2nd Generation firestick yesterday and had to install Kodi.
It is a different version to the one I had previously, is there an idiots guide anywhere so I can try others till I find the one I had?

Would I need to uninstall and then reinstall from the start?

Thanks in advance :(y):

Is there a reason why you want to have older version?

I just got used to the other version, a lot of the links are dated too. Sports channels still named sky sports1, 2 etc which don't exist anymore. When trying to access them they obviously don't work.

The sports channels are being blocked mate really don't think it will matter what kodi version your using as its a hit and miss if they work to be honest.

Got 2 sticks in the house, my son is watching the football upstairs and I cant get anything on this one.

Yep 17.3 krypton is a lot different to the older 16.1 jarvis, you can still download the old version from kodi.tv download page , krypton is working good once you get used to the new layout , krypton is meant to be more user friendly for ipad, smartphones etc ........

Well I have 17.3 on mines and the footy is a hit and miss I've found the hallow addon to be probably best for sports when they work

Dc sports works ok , also the sports section in maverick repo also very good with no buffering as with all boxes or devices it comes down in the end to enternet speed ........

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Dc sports works ok , also the sports section in maverick repo also very good with no buffering as with all boxes or devices it comes down in the end to enternet speed ........

I cant get DC Sports, error code when trying to open.

I cant get DC Sports, error code when trying to open.
Did you download Dc sports from ares wizard , I got it from ares and works ok , just wondering has your isp got it blocked ? ..............

Did you download Dc sports from ares wizard , I got it from ares and works ok , just wondering has your isp got it blocked ? ..............

I don't know how it was downloaded m8, I just followed a tutorial on you tube. I didn't ask for anything specific.
Cant be anything to do with the IP as my son is using one on another room.

On your firestick go to downloader, type in the website for Android buddy, download apk, install it, open it, there is all versions on kodi/spmc/firemc from 16-17.3 in the apk plus much more, mobdro etc

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

I use kodi 17.3 and have paradox family build on seems to work well most content available have it set up i my daughters bedroom and vpn installed so don't get no interruptions at all

Last edited:
no mate causing nothing but problems with box not supported h2s Linux I had kodi on mine ages ago kept crashing my box no soon as I took kodi off it stopped crashing had no problem since

Last edited:
Back