Kodi Movie add ons help required

Live lounge is an app of its own, you don't need kodi to download it, it's got its own APK on Google.

I really enjoy to watch movies on Kodi, Covenant is the best movie addon but since it got shut down after that I got the issue about to watch movies on Kodi. But my struggle didn’t for long until someone suggests me about the article where guide about Kodi Addons for Movies. Its really knowledgeable article for those who use Kodi for watching movies.

Guys , if i anyone is using exedus it has now been updated to version 6 and its now pulling in 80 to 90 links per search
Also another great source for films and tv box sets are in the maverick repo called ( at the flix)
well.worth adding fo your list ...

Sorry guys and girls, just had a read up on mjd kodi addons and yoda is a fork from exodus addon so I apologise.

With all these Kodi add-ons closing down and then appearing under a new name etc, is there actually any benefit of using Kodi for Movies/Box Sets over something like Terrarium/Showbox?

Guys if you checkout the best kodi addons 2018 poll you find neptune rising at the top of the list by a mile its a great addon for movies and boxsets and plenty of links to choose from ....

i have both terrarium and kodi, kodi wipes the floor with terrarium on loading and availabilty of links, depending on your device you need to install krypton 17.6. Once youve installed forget any builds, as a lot of addons dont work. If you want any more advice message me as i dont want the post being lengthy in here.

Guys if you checkout the best kodi addons 2018 poll you find neptune rising at the top of the list by a mile its a great addon for movies and boxsets and plenty of links to choose from ....
Been on that list a while ago half the links are dead, Neptune rising does work but not very well, but thanks for the info.

Nord is the cheapest, i would trial each one first see which performs the best. They should offer a trial before you sign up. I use on in france and works well on kodi, Theres 2 types of vpn, They use 2 protocols, the main 1 is TCP this is more reliable as it waits for confirmation after sending a packet of data, but that means it is slower, UDP is faster as it does not wait for confirmation after sending a packet of data so therefore faster but less reliable.

Back