kodi set up zgemma star 2

nigs

hi guys ive got my box all set up all working fine recording working . so ive been trying to set up kodi . ive put on icefilms and genesis . whenever i try to run either i get an error . please submit debug log e log for info press help in first screen
cant work out what im doing wrong
thanks

possibly the ip used is blocked by network provider=error,sometimes kodi gets an update-new ip and works ,or there might be a way off adding new route in the config =new address.

not really messed with kodi or added new ip addy ,might have been posts on kodi on the forum to get the jist of things or google might tell you new home for working icefilms and genesis.also unsure if a vpn works better to hide ip?

i just add new providers like hd movies etc as they can work,addons?

Yeah will test out a vpn. Best bet for kodi is an android fire stick(if you'd like another unit to deal with).

if i cant get it working its not the end of the world i was just trying to get it set up to stream films rather than downloading them im just happy i have the recording is set up and working .

i tried tsmedia first but i was getting errors on that as well saying i had to change the proxy in proxy_links using dcc and i read somewhere uk isp block tsmedia so thats why i thought i would try kodi

Even kodi will require some addons to be configured with a proxy.

Try the following in TSMedia:

Much Movies HD - no proxy needed
Genesis - no proxy needed
WatchSeries - proxy needed
1channel - proxy needed

For the ones that need proxy - please type 'unblocked' into google or use link below to get the proxy:
https://unblocked.pw/

i know theres an xbmc section on these forums and having read up on whats best for kodi, most people recommend running a fire tv stick with a variety of plugins. is the sport truly hd? ive heard some of the plugins give perfect 1080p so was thinking that could be a way around not having sly hd channels...

Can you post a link to the thread for this guide, I need more steps on using the ftp menus to get to the right place. I have asked the question elsewhere but no response.

Guys still have kodidirect installed , but not working as good as iptv plugin for movies etc ,,,, vumoo,yiffy works great

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Back