Kodi

alspraycan

Hi to all my neighbour has asked me if i can sort out his M8s Android box which somebody set up for him a long time ago and no long gets any sports channels on it, i dont have any experience with Kodi and im not sure if it is worth trying to sort it out if these channels are no longer available, so if anybody would confirm its still worth pursuing and a genital push in the right direction it would be appreciated....thanks .

Hi to all my neighbour has asked me if i can sort out his M8s Android box which somebody set up for him a long time ago and no long gets any sports channels on it, i dont have any experience with Kodi and im not sure if it is worth trying to sort it out if these channels are no longer available, so if anybody would confirm its still worth pursuing and a genital push in the right direction it would be appreciated....thanks .
Look on youtube or Google type best kodi 2017 that will help a lot have been shut down best way is paid iptv

Best to try and see if you can install the latest version of Kodi, which is Krypton 17.3 or even 17.1, if you are unable to do this on your android box then make sure you are on jarvis 16.1. Two good sites for keeping kodi up to date and running smoothly are www.wirelesShack.org and www.whyingo.org.
Kodi 17.3 best on android I sent apk file to my android box no builds will work propper on anything less now my mate put kodi 17.1 on his stick and no build would or I put 17.3 on and the build I use works fine

Back