Kodidirect

Philios33

I managed to download this plugin but can't open it on a zgemma h2s,, any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crap and a waste of time nothing like the normal kodi. Save yourself headache and dissapointment and use IPTV instead.

It's crap and a waste of time nothing like the normal kodi. Save yourself headache and dissapointment and use IPTV instead.

All I'm looking for is exodus on my zgemma and maybe sportsmania,, any idea how I can get those into iptv?

Search the forum on sportsmania I believe there is a way to do it without using kodi. If you really want to mess about with exodus search the forum. You'll see that most people give up it's that crap on these boxes.

Search the forum on sportsmania I believe there is a way to do it without using kodi. If you really want to mess about with exodus search the forum. You'll see that most people give up it's that crap on these boxes.

Will do thanks

Will do thanks

Get sportsmania zip file here:
https://github.com/Willowsportsmania/SportsMania

If you have a active SportsMania account and would like to instalł it on your Zgemma,Enigma2 box and watch via TsMedia follow these instructions

download and unzip the attached file,
using a FTP program such as filezilla or similar connect to your box
FTP the extracted file to
usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/TSmedia/addons/iptv

once done go to your box and open TSmedia, go to IPTV, you'll see SportsMania, open it and go to set up, enter your log in details, exit back set up screen the choose 'Carry on' the channel list will load, choose channel required, (may take a while to load)

Back