Kodidirect

Hi Camlehial i might have some help for you depending on your broadband provider you may need to login to the admin on your router and turn off any firewall or anti virus,homesafe,shield or even smart setup with bt home hub these will all block kodi from working correctly you can usually find admin details on your router
hope thats can help you

I have a $ky hub here. Under `Security` - `Firewall Rules` i have Inbound and Outbound Services, Inbound is set at `Block Always` and Outbound is at `Always Allow`. There`s an option to Edit these settings, what should i do?

sorry i can not give anymore advice other than turning off shield on your account online

---------- Post Merged at 11:47 AM ----------

talk talk turn off homes safe if its on and any antivirus or firewall on your router in the admin section

My box crashs when I start messing about with mediastream and kodi.
I've always been a xbmc person than kodi.
I have a great droidbox wizard on my mx android box.
With iptv stalker on that.
iptv stalker is really good.
you get all movies channels and sports channels all over the world.

Yes but you will have to restart your softcams again you always have to after GUI
Ref PM your in box is full Yes to 2S

Last edited:
Sorry if i'm a pain but i am struggling with icefilms in TS Media i've got the right domain and everything loads but when i do get a stream to work i just get a blank screen but it says playing stream please would you give me some advice as i may have the settings wrong thank you if you've took the time to read this post

I'm with talk talk and even the ones that don't need a proxy just do that with me. I've given up till I change ISP!

I'm with talk talk and even the ones that don't need a proxy just do that with me. I've given up till I change ISP!

Ive got talktalk fibre optic. I have to turn security settings off in router to get the kodi direct to work on zgemma 2s using vix 165. I have an android box with kodi on it. I dont turn anything off to use that. I keep monitoring this thread and sucamsees images to see if kodi direct becomes better. For now Im sticking with the android box.

Back