Kodirect movies crashing lx2

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

i recently updated my box and it installed the latest kodi plugin...in kodi there's a message saying if you install a movie plugin that says "e2" at the end of it I.e "onlinemoviese2" its suppose to work with e2 boxes, but when I play a movie from them it crashes my box and starts rebooting.

anyone else experiencing this?

ive not got one but with zgemma u need to mount usb to box or it crashes it is trying to stream say 4 gig movie file to internal memory if not mounted maybe same with that box

ive not got one but with zgemma u need to mount usb to box or it crashes it is trying to stream say 4 gig movie file to internal memory if not mounted maybe same with that box

i see what your saying mate. I'm pretty sure it's mounted as I been into the mount manger menu and its registered it as mounted also it seems record my autotimers regularly?

or do mean there's a way of selecting my usb to stream the files from? Without actually downloading as I'm inpatient like that.

You can't instal an internal HDD on the LX2 sorry

It looks like the service is trying to stream too much to the box and the buffer isn't coping or running out, even with swapfile enabled I can't see it coping. Can you not use the DNLA plugin to stream from your kodi? this way you don't need to add anything to the box

Kodi

You can't instal an internal HDD on the LX2 sorry

It looks like the service is trying to stream too much to the box and the buffer isn't coping or running out, even with swapfile enabled I can't see it coping. Can you not use the DNLA plugin to stream from your kodi? this way you don't need to add anything to the box

Thanks for the reply

im not familiar with this DLNA, could you explain a bit more how I could use this with kodi?

Not sure how you have you setup so here goes, lol

DLNA allows your box to connect to other devices which support DLNA enabling 1 device to stream content off another device., the DLNA is in plugins so download and try it should pick up any other supported devices on your network

Back