Kryptview A780 Alternative

hiranuk

Hi

I have had the Kryptview A780 for a few years. I am getting tired of the constant scrambling and loss of signal and freezing loosing channels having to update firmware etc. I have also used the Starview 7 with subs, this box is a lot more stable but the picture quality is not as good as the Kryptview, which is probably down to the Starview firmware.

The question I have is, Can anyone recommend a Cable box that will provide all channels and will not freeze or scramble. I don't mind paying subs as long as the picture quality is good and the box is stable, it can be SD or HD I don't mind.

Thanks in Advance.

Yes , almost all box's req subs nowadays , you can sell that kryptview to help you along as they still go for good money at the moment strangely enough ..,

Yes thanks, but the Xtrend ET10000 3x DVB-C/T/T2 Linux Enigma 2 Linux HD Digital Receiver PVR Ready does not say that it is a cable box, I need a cable box not a satellite box. Also if this is a cable box, which firmware should I get, Open ATV ? where can I get the subs from ? thanks

If you read the spec it's got 4 tuners , it's cable box and that company will put open atv / vix on it for you , and for a line there is a section on this site that will help you out with that ...

Sorry 1 more question would you know if either of these boxes would be ok to buy and still give stability with channels, no freezing

etc.

NO LINKS ALLOWED TO THE SALE OF RECEIVERS. DELETED - ADMIN.

Again hiranuk. Start a thread in the correct part of the forum.

Moved from General Chat........?

Back