kryptview a780 no longer needed

Hi all, my KV A780 has sat doing nothing since last year, i only recently found out that the boxes can still be used with a sub of some sort but i no longer have room for my box to set it up and don't really fancy getting a sub etc for it so i was looking to sell my box. sorry if i should have posted this somewhere else i don't have time to look about just got a spare 5 minutes and thought i would post it here and see if anyone is interested and what the going rate for a second hand box is. i still have the remote and also a null modem cable. the box hasn't been flashed since last year so will need flashed again i think.if anyone wants to make an offer or even just suggest a rough price what they are selling for, i will probably just be putting it on ebay but if anyone here wants first shout on it i will be happy to do what i can to sell it to someone on here. i will pop back in a couple of days once i get a chance, thanks

---------- Post Merged at 11:55 AM ----------

just had a look on ebay and there is only one kv a780 for sale on there at the moment and bidding is only at £10 with a week to go. not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing but i will keep an eye on that and see what it goes for

you wont get much on an old box using scart,only £30- or i bought one for £20

For Sale.

tbh i would be happy with that, was away to put the thing in the bin the other week and considering i had the use of it i think i just about got my moneys worth from using it. every little hleps as they say and at this time of year £20 £30 get me a couple of gifts for he daughter. i have'nt put it on ebay yet but i will do it in next few days. thanks for replies and if anyone wants to make me offer feel free

Back