Kryptview a780

ack

Hi need a bit of help I have a kryptview a780 it has all wits needed to work but for the past 2 days when I change a channel it stays on for about 5seconds then goes to scrambled all channels seem to do this anybody any ideas thanks

maybe try a test with someone else to see if things change,Is the box on the latest firmware also,That box is really old now and back in the day its all they seemed to do anyway.

Reactions: ack
Ye just tried a test line (not sure which one I used b4 )anyway I've just messaged them back stating which box I have . It's also got lastest firmware on tbh it's been working fine for the past two yrs .

check the coax but i would think you would not be able to scan anything if that was not working.Maybe a signal booster? But im sure it would say no signal and not scrambled

try a factory reset, then perform a scan and see if it finds all the channels
you won't lose the line by performing a factory reset

Checked all cables reset internet Im a bit lost now the guy did get back and said his lines don't work for these boxes anyone on here do the lines .

is your line definitely connecting?
is your internet connected ok,?

AFAIAA its every 4 seconds that the code is requested, which would match your 5 seconds of viewing, give or take a second, ;)

Both lines say connected I've took all Ethernet cables out apart from the box and changed cable .

Back